Congratulations on becoming a Digital Leader!

To familiarise yourself with the blog and posting comments, please take some time to answer the questions below:

• Why did you want to become a Digital Leader?
  • As a digital leader, what skills do you think are important?
  • What are you most looking forward to this year as a digital leader?

Any thing else you would like to add to your comment please do share amongst our Digital Leader group; this maybe top tips with staying safe online or areas of computing you think you specialise in.

Thank you.

11 Comments

Mckenzie · September 28, 2017 at 1:32 pm

I wanted to be a digital leader because I get to help people and meet other schoolsand I am responsible for it

Piper · September 28, 2017 at 1:35 pm

I wanted to become a digital leader because I would like help others to become a digital leader.

Alexia,Rayaan,Jessica Hopwood · September 28, 2017 at 1:35 pm

We think you need to be helpful, committed, reliable, organised, and confident.

Gracie, Darcie, Miguel · September 28, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Q1

I wanted to become a digital leader because I love computers, I thought I would be very good at helping people and be good at programing

Q2

I think the most important skills in order for you to be a digital leader are:
* Confidence
*Team Work
*Co-Operation
* Communication

autumn and ruby · September 28, 2017 at 1:40 pm

I wanted to be a digital leader because I love computers.

I want to be a digital leader because I am good at working as a team.

ERIN · September 28, 2017 at 1:40 pm

I REALLY WANTED TO BE A DIGITAL LEADER BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE PLAYING WITH LAPTOPS AND HELPING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING LADIES AND GENTELMAN 😀 🙂

ellie,Phoebe and Ryan · September 28, 2017 at 1:41 pm

I wanted to be a digital leader because I like technology and computing.
I think the skills you need to be a good digital leader are confidence, you need to be organised and trust worthy.
I am going to enjoy kids meetings, helping others and working as a team.

Amy · September 28, 2017 at 1:41 pm

I became a digital leader because I wanted to help other students and improve my technology skills. Also I wanted to communicate with other schools.

As a digital leaders you have to be punctual and on time and to respect the teacher leading you also to co-operate and use teamwork to get through tasks :).

I am looking forward to helping others and make my school more advanced at technology.

Bradley & James · September 28, 2017 at 1:41 pm

James:
You need to be committed and organised.

Bradley:
To be a digital leader you need to be a role model and reliable.

Oliver Lily Elliot · September 28, 2017 at 1:42 pm

I wanted to be a digital leader so I can become better at computers.
I wanted to be a digital Leader because I can learn new skills.
I wanted to be a digital leader so I can help others at computing.

isabelle · September 28, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Isabelle – because I am a good listener and my name is ISABELLE

Niall- because I’m a great listener and learner and looking forward to challenges.

Important skills are: listening, being safe online and helping others with computing