Challenge 3 – E-safety.
‘Create, connect and share respect’ Safer Internet is on Tuesday 6th February
Your challenge is to be completed by Wednesday 7th February.
- E-safety rules displays around the school
- E-Safety assembly
- Help staff with e-safety lessons – help with delivery and resources
- Lunch time drop in session for pupils – Hold a drop in session at lunchtimes to promote any apps and answer any e-safety questions. Maybe link to social media, gaming etc… (Teacher present at all times.)
- Present to children how to use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly (maybe present in an assembly or in registration periods to different classes)
- Silver criteria +
- Host a drop in session, alongside digital leader teacher, for parents and governors.
- Take part in e-safety day ensuring whole school are involved. Use school website, blog, social media sites and networking alongside staff to promote this.