Challenge 6 Kids meet and WOW event.
On Thursday 14th June, all schools from the Arch Alliance will come together to celebrate the end of the Digital Leader programme from this academic year. As part of the event, the digital leaders will present a 15 minute presentation on what they have done this year to support computing within their school and what they have learnt.
As part of the WOW event, all digital leaders will take part in a lego robotics workshop held by junior stem. Junior STEM robotics provides quality workshops in programming and engineering using Lego education resources. During the workshop, children will build fantastic Lego models then bring them to life using software linked to motors and sensors. We are all really looking forward to this!
Digital leaders – when delivering your presentation remember it needs to be up to 15 minutes long and don’t forget to discuss the following points:
- How you have supported staff and students within your school?
- Your favourite apps sharing how it has developed good practice and impact in your school
- Programming- what programming does your school use- how have you debugged programs that have accomplish specific goals
- What skills will you take forward from being a digital leader?
- Top tips for new digital leaders
- Share your favourite moments from the year
- Share how have you helped the impact of computing within your school; whether it be linked to computer programming, e-safety or any other areas of computing.
- Take part in the WOW event.